Online Banking at Cornerstone National Bank is fast, convenient, completely secure and FREE. Our internet banking system gives you greater control of your finances, plus the convenience of accessing your account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Sign up for Online Banking by hovering on the Account Login portal on the right side of any webpage or click here. to register for Online Banking.
- View all of your Cornerstone accounts online and in one place.
- Monitor the activity in your account. Every time you write a check, make a withdrawal or deposit you will have an online record of every transaction.
- All of your account information and transactions are securely protected by encryption. To learn more about Security click here
- To review our Online Banking Demo click here.
Your money is at your fingertips with the CNBTC Mobile Banking App for iPhone®, iPad® and Android™ smartphone. We offer you the freedom to bank on the go with the power and convenience of our CNBTC Mobile Banking app. CNBTC Mobile is free* and can be used even if you don’t have online banking.
CNBTC Mobile Banking will give you the ability to:
- View account balances
- Track recent activity
- Transfer funds between your Cornerstone accounts
- Make consumer check deposits
- Manage your debit card
- Find the nearest branch
- Make bill payments (enrollment in online banking is required)
The CNBTC Mobile Banking App can be downloaded at the Apple App Store™ or the Google Play Store™ from your mobile device. To search for the app, iPhone/iPad users can use “Cornerstone National” or “CNBTC” and look for our branded diamond logo.
Note: There are separate apps for the iPhone and iPad. Android™ users can use “Cornerstone National Bank & Trust” and also look for our diamond logo.
Important: Once the app has been downloaded, tap “New User Tap Here to Register”.
For additional information or assistance on CNBTC Mobile, please contact our Personal Banking Team.
*Mobile Banking is a free service from Cornerstone National Bank & Trust Company and is available only to customers with a Cornerstone National Bank & Trust Company account. However, standard text messaging and data plan rates may apply. Consult your wireless carrier for details on specific fees.
Secure Your Cornerstone Debit Card in a Digital Wallet
Securely use your Cornerstone Debit Card to make purchases with Apple Pay™, Android Pay™ and Samsung Pay™. By not having to swipe your card, you’ll keep your debit card information securely stored in a “digital wallet”.
To use the digital wallet, download the appropriate app to your smartphone device and simplify the way you shop. Mobile payment options are more secure than using a traditional credit or debit card since your card number and identity are not shared with the merchant or transmitted with your payment. Plus, your actual card numbers aren’t stored on your device. That’s safe & secure!
iPhone™ users download the Apple Pay™ app from your smartphone. Apple Pay will perform a validation with Cornerstone National Bank & Trust Company before the card is ready to use.
Android™ users download the Android Pay™ app from your smartphone. Android Pay will perform a validation with Cornerstone National Bank & Trust Company before the card is ready to use.
Samsung™ users download the Samsung Pay™ app from your smartphone. Samsung Pay will perform a validation with Cornerstone National Bank & Trust Company before the card is ready to use.
Note: Mobile payment capability is dependent on your smartphone model. Please check with your service provider to see if your phone model is compatible with mobile payments.
Bill Pay allows you to pay your recurring or one-time bills while saving you time and mailing costs, and helping protect against fraud and late payments.
Bill Pay lets you:
- Pay bills to any business, merchant or individual
- Make single payments or schedule recurring payments
- Receive bills via eBill – an electronic version of your bill that we retrieve directly from your payee’s Web site and display online
- Receive email alerts that notify you when a bill is received, a payment is due or a payment has been sent
- Convert paper bills into electronic bills, further simplifying the bill payment process
Bill Pay helps you manage your finances with ease:
- Create personal notes to remind you about payment details
- Create custom reports and download report data into popular personal finance programs, including Quicken, MS Money and Excel
Call us for a Free Online Bill Payment Quick Start Guide
For additional information about our Bill Pay Service, please contact our Personal Banking Team.
Quickbooks / Quicken
Cornerstone has partnered with Intuit to provide Quickbooks and Quicken to make accounting easy and secure.
- Export your statements directly from online banking into your Quickbooks and Quicken with a simple click of the mouse.
Contact a Cornerstone Representative to learn more about how these programs can improve your financial recordkeeping.